Friday, March 27, 2009

Hederae ter-restris herba

Hederae ter-restris herba

Used parts: the elevated portion of blossoming plants.

Pharmacy name: grass budry - Hederae ter-restris herba (formerly: Herba Hederae terrestris).

Botanical description. Long small plant, square stalk fist on the ground and frequently taking root at the nodes. At creeping sprouts suprotivno arranged leaves, nodular or rounded-cordate, with toothed edge. Floral shoots rise up and are in sinus leaf whorl false light violet flowers with dark spots on the lower lip. The flowers and stem, with friction has a strong unpleasant 'smell. Blossoms from March to June. Frequent in the steam fields as weed in gardens, on the meadows, on the verges of roads and fences. The plant needs more moisture.

Collecting and harvesting. Blossoming grass budry collected in spring, launder adhering to the land and quickly and thoroughly dried in the air.

Active substance: bitterness, tannin, vitamin C, minerals (especially potassium), and various organic acids, as well as a number of saponins and essential oils. The healing effect of my application. The composition of matter does not preclude the efficacy of this plant as medicine, scientific medicine budru but does not apply. Nevertheless, in a mixture of young leaves, milfoil, kupyrya, zheruhi, daisies, nettles and birch budru can be used in spring salads. These salads have recently become increasingly popular and sometimes even recommended by doctors because they are easy thanks to U.S. irritating action increases the activity of almost all organs, which contributes to health.

The use of traditional medicine. In the work Heflera "People's medical botany Germans" states that budra was from these ancient tribes important healing herb. Modern folk medicine derives his knowledge of the works abbess Hildegard von Bingen, von Brunfelsa, Boca, and other medieval authors. Indications for use: loss of appetite, stomach upset with diarrhea, cough with viscous sputum, jaundice, diseases of bile duct, liver, and kidneys. As an external tool budra used for wounds, to wash and rinse the throat with his inflammation.

*

Budry of Tea: 1-2 teaspoons budry pour 1 / 4 L boiling water for 5 minutes, and insist. If necessary, give 1 cup, and when the course of treatment - 2 times a day for a cup of tea.

Adverse effects. Index - do not overdose, and then there is no reason to fear any side effects.

7 comments:

  1. I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

    http://shop4pills.us/celebrex_generic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d really appreciate it.
    Treat kidney stone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this post completely concerning the difference of latest and previous technologies, it’s awesome article. Germany niubian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair answers subsequently of this request with certifiable disputes and illuminating about that.
    Employee Wellness Programs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal story there. What happened after? Toll thee well! Hello! I know this is to some degree off subject yet I was contemplating which blog stage would you say you are using for this site page? I'm getting empowered up of WordPress in light of the fact that I've had issues with software engineers and I'm looking at options for another stage. I would be marvelous if you could direct me to a not too bad stage.
    Shoulder Surgery Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. your article is so nice and informative. I liked your writing style too. that's why your post is easy to read and digest. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this website and i hope get some information.

    ------------------------

    Rhcs

    ReplyDelete